Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Hate Losing Things

By my very nature, I am a disorganized person. As much as I try to be organized, I can't continue to manage being so. It is almost always something that I either need or want to find but can't at all.

Case in point, I was looking for a book that I was referencing earlier tonight, I could not find it, but in the process found several other things that have gone missing including my personal cell phone! I thought that was lost for good!

Anyway, while I found a bunch of stuff, I still did not find what I was looking for. This is very discouraging to me and puts me off kiester. Oh well, I know that it will pop up eventually.

Anyway, pray for me, one of these days I will learn my lesson and be organized.

4 comments:

  1. Now that I torn things upside down and and inside out, I can rest again now that I found the book that I was desperately looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike, hows it going? So how do you go off kiester? What is kiester? I thought that was another word for... as Forrest Gump liked to say... But-tocks. Anyway, just like in the case of love... if it is really meant to be, you have to let it go and see if it comes back to you... or some other nonsense like that. Have a good day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike, I think you are right, I just couldn't find the correct spelling for kilster so I thought that was the correct spelling, but of well. In any case, thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trick to being organized is that while you are looking for what ever it is that is lost-- clean up the stuff you are looking through. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete