Monday, February 28, 2011

Fear and Anxiety

Fear and anxiety, why do you trouble me so? The latter part of this afternoon and night I seem to have been having anxiety or fear again. I do not know why, but I just know that its there. It seems common in my life to have it. While I know that I am to cast my fears on God, it is much easier said than done.

I made a commitment to start serving at my church more. It is something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I've had the desire to do anything there, as simple as helping move chairs, etc. I am also in a good life group right now too. We watched a video last week called Epic by John Elderidge. I never realized how animated and a story teller that he was!

I am still looking for a job and that has been a bit discouraging, but I remain hopeful that something will come up soon! I guess that is all for now, just felt the need to put my thoughts to words.

Blessings Everyone!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment