Busy day today, lots to do. I have one temp job in the waiting, I just need to take the drug screen test. Oh boy, my favorite. 3 appointments in total. It could be a long day.
In other news, I got the song Peek-a-boo by Devo stuck in my head the past few days and I do not know why.
New song out by Sara Bareilles called King of Anything that I have started listening to. I seem to like it even if it is one of those songs with the typical secular woman "you don't own me" message of the day.
I want to go to San Francisco again. Their just seems to be so much to do there. It is not likely that I will be vacationing any time soon however, because of money and the lack of it.
My job assigment should be long term, so we will see how it goes.
Peace out!
Mike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment