Saturday, January 12, 2013

Loneliness


I guess that its no secret that I get lonely at times, I guess that we all do. I also get filled with anxiety on occasion, almost daily also. I've been told that I need a girlfriend. While that is nice and would be desirable, I really do not see that as the answer to this problem. Also, with everything going on in my life, it is doubtful that I could fulfill the role of an effective boyfriend either.

Now don't get me wrong, I do have a lot to offer. Its just that I also got a real lot of "stuff" going on too. My relationship with God is lacking and needs vast improving. I would like to get married someday and hopefully one day that will happen. Until then I will enjoy the vast friendships that I have made through the years and work on being a better friend with the people who I already know, both online and offline. 

Truth be told, I really need to work on my face to face time with people. This is an area that I am much lacking and could and can much improve on.

Now that I got that off my chest, I feel better. I think that blogging is therapeutic for me.

Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment