Friday, January 11, 2013

New Beginnings

Hello again, I finished the partial program today. It is an intense program, but I made it through. They give you a plethora of information. If you can hinge on a just a few of the ideas that they teach you then you are doing good! My fear is relapse, but the team there seem confident that I will be ok and also they know that I know what to do if things do not go nearly as well as planned also. So I made it through.

I have more than a few appointments next week including a test, which will be the precurser to getting surgery. If it all goes well then I will be having surgery the week after next. I anxiously am anticipating getting the Ostomy reversed. I am not looking forward to being in the hospital or the pain again though. At least it will be a stepping stone.

I have many challenges and changes on my way this year as well. We'll see how it all works out. Its in God's hands!

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Mike, you are making progress! This is wonderful! :)

    Remember, give the fear to Our Lord; He can handle it. He can also change it to peace, His Peace.

    Two Thumbs up! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete