GOD's PLAN VS. MY STRUGGLE
OK, so here is my testimony, God has a plan for my life. When I was only 16, 2 people that didn't know each other had the same word of knowledge for me that I was being called to "The ministry." Now, at the time I did not know what that meant, and truthfully now I still really don't. However I do have a slightly better idea what that might be.
Then there is my present situation which is just quite bizarre. I had surgery back in September that pretty much put me on the disabled list for 6 months. Then my mom died in November. I also have had to move a few times as well.
Presently, I have applied for disability for mental health reasons. While I still believe God has a plan, my mind likes to tell me otherwise. :o
All that I know is that my life is in transition now and I still deal with anxiety and depression much more now than I ever have in the past. Pray for me, while I know I will make it to the other side of this illness ok, it is still a constant battle at the moment.
Thank you for reading!
Mike
((((Mike)))) Know you continue to be in my prayers. I pray especially you be able to experience peace and control as you face each step of the transitions you face.
ReplyDeleteWell you know I'm not so much into the whole religious beliefs but in my own way I try to help out all the people in my life and be the best person I can be every day.
ReplyDeleteI know that you can and will find the path that will lead you to eternal happiness in your life and get past this, life has many ups and downs and constantly tests us but its not a pass or fail test its a life lesson test so take a step back and a deep breath and try to understand the lesson then move forward....
You can find your way through this and move forward you can make your life what you want it to be sometimes it takes a little work but make goals and objectives then go after them one at a time until you get what you want!