Friday, April 12, 2013

Drippings out of my brain

I just looked at my page view count for today. 8 people looked at my blog, yesterday 7 or something. People actually are interested in what I have to say, impressive!

So, here I am thinking, wrestling with my thoughts, working certain issues out here. So here are just some random stuff that I have been thinking about. And now the world of the internet is going to see a little bit into this.

Earlier tonight I went into CVS. I asked where the razors are and bubble bath. (OK, like men never taken a bubble bath before, but anyway...) Before you think that I have gone off the deep end, let me explain. When I was in the hospital they were talking about ways to relax and taking a bubble bath was one of them. And they encouraged the men in the group not to knock it. So I tried it once or twice and did find it quite relaxing.

With that said, let me get back to my story. I could tell that the employee was controlling herself trying not to laugh at this very unshaven rugged guy asking where the bubble bath was. She did a good job at not laughing, but still. And no, I did not buy any bubble bath at all. All that they had was too flowery and too girly. I am a man afterall. 

So this leads up to my question. Are there specific things that men and women should not do and vica versa? Should a man get a manicure or pedicure? Should a woman do "man's" work? And when I say mans work, I  mean like heavy lifting, working as construction worker on the street, etc. I am probably opening pandora's box here. This is not meant in any way, shape or form to be bashing of either gender. I am just trying to understand things better on both ends.

Comments are welcome, but no bashing please. Now that I am publishing this blog, I am gonna hide! :o



Sincerely yours,

Mike


3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with Bubble baths and I believe Avon sells bubble bath stuff with no scent and the bubbles last long as well.. I know, I have used it :) and yes the baths will calm you down and yes, men do take bubble baths.. Its not just for women! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically this came out in the news yesterday:

    [url=http://www.fleckingrecords.co.uk/2013/04/introducing-ladbrini-its-lambrini-for-lads.html]Men admit to taking bubble baths[/url]

    ReplyDelete