Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Weekend

It seems that I am very quick to fall back into old patterns. Oh well, tomorrow is always a new day. People who get excited really unnerve me. It doesn't matter if it is a cheerful excitement or if it is aggressive, it just makes me jumpy and I do not understand it at all.

I finally got the letter via email that I was waiting for from my old insurance company indicating benefits have stopped. I needed this letter so that I can go into the next phase of my life. I didn't get the room that I applied for a couple of weeks ago either. This is quite ok though, I really believe that particular room wasn't God's will and I am really at peace about the decision.

Meanwhile I continue my ever ending task of decluttering my room. I am getting there, slowly but surely. One day I will be on top of it.

Well, this is a pretty boring blog entry, but just needed to put some thoughts to screen. Next week is a brand  new week!


Blessings,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment